Clinic Granado Tiagonce was founded by Dr. Granado-Tiagonce, who also leads the staff and supervises spa procedures.Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic in Madrid, which have been providing services since 1998.
Clinic location on the outskirts of Madrid, in accordance with the philosophy of work; In a quiet and discreet environment, Where they offer the anonymity and discretion that many of patients were looking for.At the Clinic, they work from the Esthetics Unit with the most innovative treatments and equipment on the market. A wide range of services are available for international patients including concierge, flight booking, hotel and car rental booking, medical records translation, and online consultations. The hospital features 10 fully equipped operating rooms, 101 patient rooms with free wireless internet and televisions, and 8 luxury suites. The hospital also features a spa and wellness center, 24-hour emergency care, and an ICU resuscitation unit.
clinica Granado Tiagonce offers both surgical procedures and medical spa procedures. Surgical procedures include breast implants, liposuction, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, and abdominoplasty among others. The medical spa offers non-surgical procedures such as Botox, collagen stimulator injections, deep skin hydration, pre- and post-operative care, microdermabrasion, laser facial treatments, and stem cell treatments. The clinic uses 3D simulation technology for patients undergoing plastic and cosmetic surgeries such as rhinoplasty, which allows the patient to gain an insight to how the results will look after the procedure.
- Rhinoplasty is surgery that changes the figure of the nose.
- The motivation for rhinoplasty may be to change the appearance of the nose, improve breathing or both.
- A surgery is executed to redesign the nose
- Tummy tuck surgery removes excess fat and skin and, in most cases, restores weakened or separated muscles creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer.
- This procedure is done to flatten the abdomen by removing further fat and skin, and tightening muscles in your abdominal wall.
- The treatment procedure is carried out through surgery.
Breast Implants Overview
- A prosthesis consisting of a gel-like or fluid material in a flexible sac, implanted behind or in place of a female breast in reconstructive or cosmetic surgery.
- This is for women who are dissatisfied with their appearance often experience a huge increase in confidence following breast augmentation surgery.
- It is performed through surgery.an implant is placed under the breast tissue or under the chest muscle beneath the breast.
Breast Reduction Overview
- Breast reduction is the plastic surgery procedure for reducing the size of large breasts.
- Women that have excessively large breasts that are instigating neck pain, back pain, or other physical symptoms can go for breast reduction surgery.
- Breast reduction is executed by removing some of the tissue and skin from the breasts through surgery to reshape and shrink the size of the breasts.
- Liposuction is a clinical process that uses a suction procedure to remove fat from explicit areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms or neck
- Liposuction is used to remove fat from areas of the body that haven't responded to diet and exercise, such as the: Abdomen, Arms, Buttocks, Calves and ankles, Chest and back, Hips and thighs and Neck.
- Liposuction is carried out through surgery.
Dermal Fillers Overview
- Facial fillers are elements that temporarily relax wrinkles when injected into the skin. Dermal fillers are used to diminish facial lines and restore size and fullness in the face.
- Dermal fillers are directly injected into skin with the purpose of flopping that region to the point where the wrinkle, depression, or fold is gone.
Breast Lift Overview
- A breast lift also known as mastopexy is a surgical technique to change the shape of the breasts.
- Breast lifts are done breasts that have experienced change losing elasticity and firmness.
- It is done through surgery which increases and reinforces the breasts by doing away with excess skin and tightening the adjoining tissue to reshape and support the new breast shape.
- A face-lift is a cosmetic surgical method to improve the look of the face and neck.
- A face-lift is done when facial skin is beginning to sag — a common manifestation of aging. It boosts self-confidence.
- During a face-lift surgery, facial soft tissues are raised, surplus skin is removed and skin is covered back over the newly repositioned contours. A neck lift is often done as part of a face-lift.
- Otoplasty also known as cosmetic ear surgery is a procedure to change the shape, position or size of the ears.
- You might also consider otoplasty if your ear or ears are misshapen due to an injury or birth defect.
- Treatment is done through surgery
Plastic Surgery Consultation Overview
- A plastic surgery consultation is a preliminary service offered by most cosmetic surgery clinics. It plays a crucial role in the decision-making process of a person considering plastic surgery.
- Its primary goal is to help patients decide whether or not plastic surgery is the right option for them.
- prospective patients should gather information about the procedure, the surgeon, and the plastic surgery clinic they are considering to ensure the safety and success of their desired procedure
Arm Lift Overview
- An arm lift also known as brachioplasty is a cosmetic surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the under portion of your upper arms
- This is carried out when bottoms of your upper arms are sagging. An arm lift might also boost your body image.
- Treatment is carried out using surgery
Male Breast Reduction Overview
- A male breast reduction is the most effective known treatment for gynecomastia, or enlarged male breasts.
- While losing weight can help reduce the appearance of male breasts for some men, often times there is excess glandular tissue as well, causing even very lean patients to notice enlarged breasts
- Treatment is done through a cosmetic surgery procedure removes excess fat and glandular tissue to restore a flatter, firmer and more masculine contour to the chest.
Breast Reconstruction Overview
- Breast rebuilding is a type of surgery for women who have had all or part of abreast removed.
- Typically, breast reconstruction takes place during or soon after mastectomy, and in some cases, lumpectomy.
- A plastic surgeon creates a breast shape using an artificial a flap of tissue from another place on your body or both.
Varicose Veins Treatment Overview
- Varicose veins are gnarled, enlarged veins. Any vein may become varicose, but the veins most commonly affected are those in your legs and feet.
- For many people, varicose veins and spider veins are a common, mild variation of varicose veins are simply a cosmetic concern. Treatment may involve self-care measures or procedures by your doctor to close or remove veins.
Scar Removal Overview
- Scarring is a natural part of the healing process after an injury.
- People seek help to remove scars if they are painful or itchy, if they are unsightly, or if they restrict movement.
- Its appearance and its treatment depend on multiple factors. You may be referred to a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon for treatment.
Neck Lift Overview
- A neck lift is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess skin and fat around your jaw line, creating a more defined and youthful-looking neck.
- A neck lift is often done as part of a face-lift.
- Treatment is done through surgery
Thigh Lift Overview
- Thigh Lift is a cosmetic surgery procedure designed to tighten the skin of the thigh and reduce sagging in the inner or outer thighs.
- The procedure is commonly performed on patients with massive weight loss, but it is also performed on people who have not experienced weight loss.
- Treatment is done through surgery
Lip Augmentation Overview
- Lip augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that can give you fuller, plumper lips.
- It is done to achieve fuller, sexier lips
- An injectable dermal filler is the most commonly used method of treatment for lip augmentation.
Facial Fat Transfer Overview
- A facial fat transfer procedure transfers fat from areas in which you have excess fat, such as the outer thighs, and injects it into your face.
- If you have facial creases, such as laugh lines, smile lines, and crow’s-feet, fat can be removed from your abdomen, thighs, or other areas and be injected into your face
- Fat is harvested from one part of your body, washed and purified, and then carefully reinjected with specially designed needles into the face that need augmentation.
Breast Augmentation Overview
- Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to increase the size, shape or fullness of a woman's breasts. (Link to breast implants procedure)
- A labiaplasty is surgery to reduce the size of the labia minora the flaps of skin either side of the vaginal opening.
- Some women consider having a labiaplasty because they don't like the look of their labia, or because the labia cause discomfort.
- The surgical procedure involves shortening or reshaping the vaginal lips.
Fat Reduction Overview
- Fat reduction also known as Cool Sculpting fat-freezing procedure is a non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Fat reduction or CoolSculpting is a good match for people who are close to their target weight, but want to reduce small, localized trouble spots on the hips, abdomen, or thighs.
- The CoolSculpting procedure safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. Treated fat cells are crystalized (frozen), then die
Chin Augmentation Overview
- Chin augmentation is surgery to reshape or enhance the size of the chin.
- Chin augmentation is usually done to balance the appearance of the face by making the chin longer or bigger compared to the nose.
- A cosmetic chin enlargement procedure is generally performed on an outpatient basis at the surgeon's facility, but may be performed at a hospital.
Hairline Lowering Surgery Overview
- Hairline lowering is a surgical technique that allows an individual to have their frontal hairline advanced.
- It can be used to reduce an excessively high hairline or large forehead in both men and women.
- Forehead reduction or hairline lowering surgery consists of excising a strip of forehead skin right in front of your current high hairline.
Buttock Augmentation Overview
- Buttock augmentation, or gluteal augmentation surgery, is sometimes commonly referred to as a Brazilian butt lift and involves using implants or fat grafting, or sometimes a combination of both, to increase the size of your buttocks. (Link to Brazilian butt lift)
Calf Implants Overview
- Calf augmentation is a procedure performed to enhance the lower portion of the leg.
- Patients seek calf implants to tone and define the lower leg if it cannot be achieved with exercise alone, or to correct a muscle imbalance resulting from physical or birth defects
- Calf augmentation usually is performed by placing an implant made out of silicone rubber over the muscles, on the medial aspect of the calf.
- Mentoplasty, or chin augmentation, is used to enhance the profile and/or facial contours and balance. (Link to chin augmentation)
Buccal Fat Extraction Overview
- Buccal fat pad extraction is a plastic surgery procedure for reducing prominent cheeks, by the proportional removal of buccal fat-pad tissue.
- Buccal fat removal, also called cheek reduction surgery, offers a solution to those who want to reduce the size of their cheeks.
- The surgeon creates an incision about 2 to 3 cm long between the cheek and gums, starting above the second upper molar towards the back of the mouth.
Cheek Augmentation Overview
- Cheek augmentation is a cosmetic surgical procedure that is intended to emphasize the cheeks on a person's face.
- over time the face loses fat, causing the cheeks to become flat and saggy, giving way to a sunken-in look thus the need for Cheek Augmentation
- Treatment includes facial implants, fillers or fat grafting.
Jaw Shaping Overview
- Jaw Shaping with is a refined procedure, aimed to soften facial contours of the jawline
- It is an essential aspect to bringing facial symmetry and femininity back to the facial structure.
- An injection is injected into either side of the face, which weakens the muscle and makes it shrink over a few weeks’ time.
Lip Reduction Overview
- Lip reduction surgery is done to achieve a harmonious relationship between the upper and lower lips that is in balance with the entire face.
- Candidates for lip reduction surgery include patients that have naturally large lips.
- The plastic surgeon creates a horizontal incision on the inside of the lip. The surgeon then removes excess fat and tissue from the lip before closing the incision with stitches.
Belt Lipectomy Overview
- A belt lipectomy is an extended abdominoplasty that goes around the back as well. The resection of skin on the back will lift the buttock area
- This operation is mainly used for weight loss patients who have excess skin around their waist.
- The surgery typically begins with the patient in the belly down position and requires the body be turned onto the back once the initial posterior buttocks and lower back area surgery is completed
Breast Capsulectomy Overview
- Breast Capsulectomy is a surgical procedure to remove capsules which have formed around breast implants
- These capsules can thicken and so squeeze the implants which will distort the appearance of the breasts. There is also the risk of them causing the implant to break
- Breast capsulectomy surgery is an ‘open’ procedure. By that we mean it is where the surgeon will cut through the scar tissue, which opens up the capsule, to remove the breast implant.
Cleft Lip or Palate Repair Overview
- Cleft lip and cleft palate are openings or splits in the upper lip, the roof of the mouth (palate) or both.
- Cleft lip and cleft palate result when facial structures that are developing in an unborn baby don't close completely.
- Cleft lip and palate repair is usually treated with surgery. Other treatments may be needed to treat associated symptoms, such as speech therapy or dental care.
Nipple Correction Surgery Overview
- Breast nipple correction surgery covers several different cosmetic procedures which are used for the enhancement, correction or reduction of the nipple or areola, the brownish area around the nipple.
- Nipple correction can restore your confidence in the appearance of your breasts, which we know can have a positive impact.
- Nipple correction surgery is a relatively speedy procedure, this depends on the type of nipple correction you are having and the technique your surgeon will use.
Nipple Reduction Overview
- Surgery to improve the appearance of large, long, or droopy nipples
- overly large or puffy areolas can enhance the size and shape of your breasts
- For nipple reduction, the doctor makes a small incision on the nipple itself. Once the incision is complete, the doctor removes excess tissue from the area of the incision. Stitches are then used to close the incision, and gauze dressings are placed over the breasts
Breast Implant Removal Overview
- Breast Implant Removal is usually the first step for Breast Implant Replacement
- Breast Implant Infection or Exposure is an indication for removing a Breast Implant and not immediately replacing it.
- Removal of a Breast Implant is technically simple, and has a relatively short recovery period. No matter the reason the Breast Implant is removed, the loss of volume may cause sagging.
Skin Grafting Overview
- Skin grafting is a type of graft surgery involving the transplantation of skin.
- This surgery may be done if a part of your body has lost its protective covering of skin due to burns, injury, or illness.
- This surgery is usually done while you are under general anesthesia. Healthy skin is taken from a place on your body called the donor site.
Facial Trauma Surgery Overview
- Facial trauma, also called maxillofacial trauma, is any physical trauma to the face.
- It’s for people who've lost tissue due to cancer, burns or other trauma, reconstructive options can be limited to moving tissue from one part of the body to another or trying to stimulate new tissue growth within the injured area.
- Surgery is done if the injury prevents normal functioning or causes a major deformity.
- Perineoplasty is a surgical procedure capable of restoring torn perineum muscles the visible area located between the rectum and the vagina
- Childbirth can cause tearing and scarring of the perineal tissue. This condition often results in vaginal looseness.
- This surgery repairs the damage and resurfaces the tissue in order to return the area to its pre-pregnancy state
Breast Implant Revision Overview
- Breast implant revision surgery commonly involves removal and/or replacement of saline or silicone breast implants.
- A breast implant revision may be performed for numerous reasons, both medical and cosmetic.
- Your breast revision surgery may be performed in an accredited hospital, free-standing ambulatory facility or office-based surgical suite.
Cleft Lip Nasal Deformity Surgery Overview
- It is often the characteristic cleft nasal deformity that is noticeable to the observer after a well performed cleft lip repair.
- Cleft lip nasal deformity leaves patients unhappy with residual nasal deformities
- No perfect surgical technique exists. Surgeons must tailor approaches to individuals and evolve techniques to best serve each patient
Pectoral Implants Overview
- Pectoral augmentation is a method that can be performed to give the male the definition he's desired chest region
- It is used for reconstruction of the chest after cancer surgery in men
- Treatment is by surgery where an incision is made in the axillary region and blunt dissection is used to create a pocket beneath the pectoralis major muscle and The implant is then placed in the pocket below the pectoralis major muscle.
Sex Reassignment Surgery Male to Female Overview
- sex reassignment surgery for male-to-female involves reshaping the male genitals into a form with the appearance and function of female genitalia
- This is done to transform a man to a woman commonly known as transsexual
- In surgery, the testicles are removed, and the skin of foreskin and penis is usually inverted, as a flap preserving blood and nerve supplies to form a fully sensitive vagina.
Reconstructive Surgery for Burns Overview
- Reconstructive burn surgery may be necessary after the original burn wounds have healed. This kind of care is usually provided by a Plastic Surgeon.
- The aims of reconstructive burn surgery are to improve both the function and the cosmetic appearance of burn scars
- This involves the change or alteration of the scar tissue, by both non-operative and operative means.
Male Breast Augmentation Overview
- Male Breast Augmentation is the process of increasing a man’s breasts either through surgery or natural hormone methods
- Men seeking breast enhancement now includes crossdressers, transgender, transsexuals, transvestites as well as males who desires to possess female breasts
- Male breast Augmentation is done through surgery or using only natural male breast enhancement supplements, massage and exercise as well as hormone replacement therapy.
Nipple Augmentation Overview
- Nipple augmentation is a surgical process to change nipple size in both men and women.
- Patients who have a surgical nipple enlargement done do so as part of another procedure, such as a breast augmentation. .
- A surgeon will do a nipple enlargement so as to match the size and shape of the nipple and areola with the improved breast size, providing a more natural appearance.
Facial Implants Overview
- Facial implants are used to improve certain features of the face.
- Facial implants are done if bothered by a small chin, weak jaw, or lack of facial contour.
- an oral and maxillofacial plastic surgeon can beautifully improve facial contours Through a facial implant
Areola Reduction Overview
- An areola reduction surgery is an elective plastic surgery procedure, which helps to reduce the size of the areola area.
- it is an extremely quick procedure and is usually deliberated by women who feel that their nipples are too big relative to the size of their breasts
- Surgery is performed by an incision made around the nipple, some of the dark pigmented area of the areola is removed, and the incision is closed.
Facial Feminization Surgery FFS Overview
- Facial feminization surgery is a set of reconstructive surgical procedures that change typical male facial features to bring them closer in shape and size to female facial features.
- the goal of the procedures is to provide you with all of the main and refined facial features that support your true gender.
- The treatment includes surgery and Non-surgical adjustments
Forehead Contouring Overview
- Forehead Contouring or Fore head Feminization is a part of Facial Feminization Surgery
- It is done open up the appearance of the eyes, and create a more naturally feminine, softer appearance
- the reconturing of a forehead bone can be done alone or as part of a facial feminization surgery through procedures like: Fat Injection, Bone Cement, e-PTFE (Gore-Tex) and Silicone sheet
- Cryolipolysis is a non-invasive fat removal procedure
- As a completely non-invasive procedure, Cryolipolysis offers many benefits over other fat reduction procedures.
- During Cryolipolysis the cooling penetrates the skin right up to the fat tissue in order to crystallize the fat cells then the natural depletion of the fat cell begins.
Clitoral Hood Reduction Overview
- Is a plastic surgery procedure for reducing the size and the area of the clitoral hood in order to further expose the clitoral glans of the clitoris.
- It is done to improve the sexual functioning of the woman, and the aesthetic refinement of her vulva.
- The procedure to reduce the clitoral hood is a simple, where the hood is surgically incised and a satisfactory amount of tissue removed to allow for the clitoris to be stimulated easily.
Penis Augmentation Overview
- Penis enlargement refers to a variety of techniques intended to increase the girth, length, or erectile rigidity of the human penis.
- It is Often done to create a more natural look
- Procedures range from manual exercises to stretching devices and surgical procedures
Calf Reduction Overview
- Calf reduction surgery is a highly popular procedure that can dramatically improve the size and shape of calves
- it is the done for those seeking thin, shapely calves that look balanced to the rest of their body.
- There are various methods of calf reduction, each one treating calves in a slightly different fashion. They range from direct and dramatic reduction to very subtle, noninvasive reduction.
Cheekbone Reduction Overview
- this procedure reduces the size of cheeks in 3-Dimensions for harmonized face especially on the protruded area
- it is done To correct the appearance of the overly prominent cheekbones
- Surgery on the cheeks is performed through the incision of mucous membrane inside the mouth, that through incision of the scalp above the ear or incision in front of the ear for the Zygoma arch.
Ear Reconstruction Overview
- Ear reconstruction is surgery done to repair a defect of your ear.
- Most reconstructions are performed for congenital microtia or anotia.
- Surgeons use two different strategies to reconstruct the ear in children and sometimes adults with microtia. The two most common methods include the use of Silicone prosthesis or autologous rib-cartilage graft.
Face Slimming Overview
- This medical treatment is used to slim down the jawline by decreasing the volume of the chewing muscle known as the masseter.
- This procedure is commonly performed on women, to slim the facial features giving a more feminine facial structure
- There are many treatments available to achieve a slimmer looking face such as the ‘V-line’ maxillofacial surgery and non-surgical option like facial exercises
Hip Augmentation Overview
- Hip augmentation is a process for women to enhance and widen their hips to create that desirable hourglass figure.
- It is done for females who feel her hips are too narrow
- Hip augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that can be done in one of two ways. A patient can opt for either hip implants or a fat transfer.
Sweat Gland Suction Overview
- This is a type of surgery for excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis.
- It is done if you have a severe form of excessive sweating which is affecting your quality of life
- It is a form of treatment which has been altered from liposuction but instead of fat being removed the sweat glands are sucked out.
Laser Anti Sweating Treatment Overview
- Laser sweat treatment is aimed at destroying the eccrine glands and then removing them, whilst causing as little damage to the skin as possible.
- It is done because Excessive sweating is an embarrassing condition that can have dramatic negative effects on peoples’ lives.
- Tiny incisions are made in the underarms to allow the laser tool to be passed under the skin. The procedure usually takes less than an hour to complete.
Muscle Ablation Overview
- Cardiac ablation is a procedure that can correct heart rhythm problems
- Any interruption to the electrical impulses When your heart beats, cause an abnormal heartbeat which can sometimes be treated with cardiac ablation.
- Catheter ablation is performed in the hospital through catheters threaded through the sheath and guided to several places within your heart.
Ear Surgery Overview
- Otoplasty also known as cosmetic ear surgery is done to change the shape, position or size of the ears.
- Otoplasty is typically done on both ears to optimize symmetry
- Otoplasty techniques vary based on what kind of correction is needed.
Eyebrow Adjustment Overview
- Eyebrow adjustment rejuvenates the face above the eyes to restore a more refreshed appearance that better reflects a patient’s natural vibrance
- Eyebrow adjustment addresses issues of a sagging, heavily furrowed brow and an aging forehead
- Cosmetic surgeons use different techniques for brow lift surgery; which is best for any given patient depends on a patient’s goals.
Face Surgery Overview
- A facelift is a surgical procedure done to give a more youthful appearance to the face. (Link to facelift)
Hyaluronic Acid Threads Overview
- Hyaluronic threads are a technique in aesthetic dermatology involving the linear administration of hyaluronic acid based on skin tension vectors.
- the treatment is intended for both women and men who have experienced decreasing condition of their skin and wish to regain youthful shape of the face
- The areas of face which need enhancement are injected with product rich in hyaluronic acid.
- Lipofilling is an established technique using patients’ own fat as a permanent filler to add volume to soft tissues.
- Lipofilling is used in soft tissue augmentation, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, facial reconstruction and breast surgery.
- The fat is removed from another area of your body and These fat cells are then injected into the area you wish to fill.
Nose Surgery Overview
- A nose job also called a rhinoplasty is surgery on the nose to change its shape or improve its function. It can be done for medical reasons such as to correct breathing difficulties related to the nose or correct deformity resulting from trauma or birth defects (link to rhinoplasty)
Hair Transplant Overview
- Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure that moves hair follicles from the 'donor site' to a bald or balding part of the body known as the 'recipient site'
- It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness.
- Doctors choose one of two methods for the transplant: follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS) or follicular unit extraction (FUE).
Eyebrow Hair Transplant Overview
- Eyebrow transplant surgery involves taking hair from another part of the body and transplanting it to the brow area.
- Eyebrow transplants are designed to restore growing hair to eyebrows that are overly thin, scarred, or completely missing
- Healthy follicles are harvested from the donor site and transferred to create the desired brow shape.
Beard Transplant Overview
- A beard transplant is process and technique is rather similar to a scalp hair transplant which involves extracting donor hair on the back or sides of hair.
- An increasing number of men are today embracing beards as it is a worldwide craze and sign of masculinity
- The procedure is practically painless. it is mostly conducted using the FUE hair transplant technique
Hair Loss Consultation Overview
- Hair loss rarely needs to be treated; many people seek treatment for cosmetic reasons.
- Hair loss can hugely undermine your confidence. No matter how young or old you are, a receding hairline, hair loss or thinning hair can make anyone self-conscious
- Hair loss treatment journey always starts with a consultation with an hair experts to understand your concerns and what you really want to achieve and offer the best treatment option for you.
Eyelid Hair Transplant Overview
- This is a relatively new procedure that originally was used to treat areas of the eyelid that have no eyelashes but now the procedure is also used to thicken and enhance the appearance of the eyelashes.
- It is done mostly for aesthetic reasons
- This procedure involves the placement of 25 to as many as 50 hairs into each upper eyelid, depending upon the existing amount of hair and the desired size and density
Hair Loss Treatment Overview
- Hair loss can affect just your scalp or your entire body. It can be the consequence of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or medications
- Hair loss treatment is done if your child or you are distressed by the hair loss
- Treatments for hair loss include medications, surgery, laser therapy, and wigs or hairpieces.
Hair Thickening Overview
- These are ways to make long and thin hair look thicker hat is both shiny and healthy looking
- It is discovered that over 60% of women have thinning hair or are dealing with some type of hair loss.
- If a doctor has ruled out serious medical conditions, medications or natural procedures may be prescribed to help with thinning hair
Hair Implant Overview
- Hair implantation is a surgical technique that moves hair follicles from a part of the body called the 'donor site' to a bald or balding part of the body known as the 'recipient site'. It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness.( link to hair Transplant)
Acne Treatment Overview
- Acne is a skin condition that happens when your hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. it usually appears on your face, neck, chest, back and shoulders
- Treating acne often boosts a person's self-esteem.
- Stronger medications or other therapies may be prescribed by a dermatologist depending on the type and severity of your acne.
Dermatology Consultation Overview
- A dermatology consultation is a sometimes free service provided by a dermatologist or dermatology clinic.
- It is usually for patients seeking advice regarding current problems that affect the skin, scalp, hair, nails, lips, and mouth.
- A consultation with a dermatologist can help you get a true diagnosis and treatment plan for your skin condition.
- Dermabrasion is a skin-resurfacing procedure that uses a rapidly revolving device to remove the outer layers of skin.
- Dermabrasion can reduce the appearance of fine facial lines and improve the look of scars, like those caused by acne
- The dermabrader is used across the skin with a constant gentle pressure to carefully remove the external layers to reveal new, smoother skin during dermabrasion.
Mole Removal Overview
- Moles are a common type of growth on the skin. They often appear as small, dark brown spots and are caused by gatherings of pigmented cells.
- Mole removal is carried out if you have a mole that concerns you
- if your mole is found to be cancerous or you may also want to have moles removed from other parts of your body that are vulnerable your doctor will do a surgical procedure to remove it .
Skin Biopsy Overview
- A skin biopsy removes cells or skin samples from the surface of your body used for examination to provide information about your medical condition.
- It is done to diagnose or rule out skin conditions and diseases, remove skin lesions and help treat skin conditions.
- Depending on the type of biopsy, a sharp tool, double-edged razor or scalpel is used to cut the tissue.
Psoriasis Treatment Overview
- Psoriasis is a skin condition that alters the life cycle of skin cells and causes cells to build up rapidly on the surface of the skin which form thick scales and itchy,red patches that are sometimes painful.
- The main goal of treatment is to stop the skin cells from developing rapidly.
- Psoriasis treatments include Lifestyle measures like using a nonprescription cortisone cream and exposing your skin to sunlight.
Skin Tag (Acrochordon) Removal Overview
- A skin tag also known as Acrochordon is a small ,benign tag of skin which may have a peduncle
- Skin tags are mostly removed for aesthetic and cosmetic reasons.
- Methods of skin tag removal include excision and cryotherapy.
Mole and Skin Lesion Evaluation Overview
- There are a number of benign moles and skin lesions that many clients may want evaluate such as epidermal cysts, sebaceous hyperplasia, cherry angiomas and dermatofibromas.
- Some clients may want them removed for personal or cosmetic reasons.
- moles and skin lesions are surgically removed after evaluation
- This non-surgical cosmetic solution procedure is used to treat cellulite, promote weight loss, body contouring, and face/neck rejuvenation.
- Many people are welcoming this simple, non-surgical procedure into their lives for aesthetic reasons.
- It involves injecting a solution which may have a combination of aminophylline, hormones, enzymes, herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals under the skin
Skin Lesion Removal Overview
- This is the removal of an abnormal growth on the skin, called a lesion. This includes warts, moles, cancers, and skin tags.
- It is usually done for medical or cosmetic reasons
- Techniques for skin lesion removal vary depending on the reason for removal and where it is located.
Pigmentation Treatment Overview
- Skin pigmentation disorders affect the color of your skin.
- Pigmentation treatment is typically carried out for cosmetic or aesthetic reasons
- Several treatments include chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser therapy amongst others.
Acne Scar Treatment Overview
- Reddish or brownish acne marks are often left behind after a pimple eventually fades away.
- Acne scars are treated to boost confidence
- stronger medications or other therapies can be dermatologist to help you get rid of the acne
Excessive Sweating Treatment Overview
- Excessive sweating also known as Hyperhidrosis is abnormally excessive sweating that's not necessarily related to higher temperatures or exercise
- It is treated when your sweat glands become overactive and call for more perspiration even when it's not needed
- Once any underlying medical conditions have been addressed or ruled out, your treatment will depend on the severity of the problem whether surgical or non- surgical
Warts Removal Overview
- Warts are raised bumps on your skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV)
- You may decide to treat a wart if it is Painful, Embarrassing or Growing or spreading to other parts of your body or to other people.
- It can be treated at home or hospital depending on the severity.
Ingrown Toenail Treatment Overview
- Ingrown toenails are a typical condition in which the corner or side of a toenail grows into the soft flesh
- Treatment is advised if the pain is severe or spreading from the ingrown toenail to relieve your discomfort and help you avoid complications of ingrown toenails.
- Ingrown toenail treatment may include placing cotton under the edge of the nail to separate the nail from the overlying skin. This helps the nail grow above the skin edge.
Stretch Marks Removal Overview
- Stretch marks are sunken streaks that often appear on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks and thighs
- Stretch marks removal Treatment is done to make stretch marks fade
- The following treatments or a combination of them are available to help improve the appearance and texture of stretch marks: Retinoid cream, laser therapy and Microdermabrasion.
Spider Veins Treatment Overview
- Spider veins appear as web like networks of blood vessels on the surface of the skin typically appearing on the legs and feet.
- It is commonly treated to remove the symptoms of spider veins or its appearance
- treatment options include Sclerotherapy or laser surgery
Milia Removal Overview
- Milia are tiny white bumps that appear across a baby's or adults nose, chin or cheeks.
- The benefit to be gained from removing milia is purely for aesthetics reasons.
- No medical treatment is recommended but they can removed at home using a sharp needle, very pointed tweezers and/or a comedone extractor.
Vitiligo Treatment Overview
- Vitiligo is a disease that causes the loss of skin color in blotches.
- Vitiligo Treatment is done to improve the appearance of the affected
- No drug can stop the process of vitiligo But some drugs, used alone or with light therapy, can help improve your skin's appearance.
Actinic Keratoses Treatment Overview
- This is a rough, scaly patch on your skin that develops from years of exposure to the sun found commonly on areas exposed to the sun.
- Actinic keratosis can be eliminated before developing into skin cancer.
- If you have several actinic keratoses, you may be better served by treating the entire affected area through prescription drugs or surgical method.
Melasma Treatment Overview
- Melasma is a chronic skin disorder that results in symmetrical, blotchy, brownish facial pigmentation.
- Treatment is carried out to avoid embarrassment and distress
- There are treatments for all types of melasma, but the epidermal type reacts better to treatment than the others because the pigment is closer to the skin surface.
Benign Growth Removal Overview
- A benign growth tumor is not a cancerous malignant tumor; it does not invade nearby tissue or spread to other parts of the body.
- Benign growth can be removed if they are serious and press on vital structures such as blood vessels or nerves.
- Surgery is a common type of treatment for benign tumors.
Cutaneous Horn Removal Overview
- This medical condition refers to the appearance of a skin lesion that is cone-shaped and appears above the surface of your skin. Mostly they are benign but they can be pre-malignant or malignant
- If the cutaneous horn is either pre-cancerous or cancerous it will need to be removed.
- How they are removed will depend which category they fall into, either through surgery, laser treatment or curettage and electrodesiccation.
Nail Fungus Treatment Overview
- Nail fungus is a condition that starts as a white or yellow spot under the tip of your fingernail or toenail. It can cause your nail to discolor, thicken and crumble at the edge.
- It requires treatment if your nail fungus is painful and has caused thickened nails which may lead to other serious infections.
- Treatment includes self-care strategies and nonprescription products or prescription drugs from your doctor.
Hirsutism Treatment Overview
- Hirsutism is a condition of unwanted, male-pattern hair growth in women.
- Some women feel self-conscious about having unwanted body hair.
- Effective treatment is done through a combination of self-care and medical therapies for women with hirsutism
Photodynamic Therapy for Skin Problems Overview
- Photodynamic therapy is a cancer treatment that uses medications to make cancer cells and other unusual cells susceptible to special lights, such as lasers.
- Photodynamic therapy may be useful in treating cancerous conditions
- The doctor exposes the cancer cells to a certain wavelength of light. The light destroys the cells that have absorbed the light-sensitive medication.
Rosacea Treatment Overview
- Rosacea is a common skin condition in middle-aged women who have fair skin that causes redness in your face and often produces small, red, pus-filled bumps.
- Rosacea is treated if not it tends to worsen over time.
- Treatments often require a combination of prescription treatments and definite lifestyle changes on your part.
Hair and Scalp Treatment Overview
- Hair and Scalp treatments unclog the hair follicles, releasing natural conditioning and stimulate blood flow, so nutrients can better reach the scalp and nourish your hair.
- They are treated to have a better looking hair.
- There are several home treatments that can be used on the hair
Hyperpigmentation Treatment Overview
- Hyperpigmentation is known as darkening of an area of skin caused by the overproduction of a pigment in the skin known as melanin.
- It is relatively common and usually harmless, but for cosmetic reasons, it is an irritation to those who have it.
- There are options to treat this condition by lightening the appearance of it. With a customized skin care regimen, you can minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation
Medical Visa is required. YourDocAbroad and the hospital will help you obtain the necessary documents.
The clinic is located in a quiet residential suburb 10 km away from the center of Madrid in the town of Pozuelo de Alarcon, about 15 minutes by car and 25 minutes by public transport from the nearest international airport, Aeropuerto Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas. Parking is available at the clinic. The town is home to Casa de Campo, the largest urban park in Madrid and Monte del Pilar which features scenic hiking trails and historic areas, both about 20 minutes away by car. Madrid features a number of popular tourist destinations such as the Royal Palace of Madrid, Teatro Real (the Royal Theater), and Plaza Mayor. All are 12 km or less away from the clinic, 20 minutes by car and less than an hour by train. The area also features bars, restaurants, hotels, and international banks.
Ctra. de Húmera, 63, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, Spain